- Changes to Website Content. From time to time, the website may be changed through the modification, deletion, or addition of content and materials.
- Copyright and Ownership. The website and its contents are owned by Thurston County or third parties and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. To the extent copyright of information and materials on the Grow Smart, Grow Safe website is held by Thurston County, you are free to copy, distribute, store (electronically or otherwise), create derivative works based on, perform and display (publicly or otherwise) such information, make such information available to end users, and otherwise use the information with one exception: no one is permitted to sell information from the Grow Smart, Grow Safe website on a stand-alone basis or use such information for advertisement purposes without the prior written permission of Thurston County or third-party owner.
- Privacy. Thurston County may automatically collect non-personal information about your internet connection, including but not limited to: (1) The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet; (2) The IP address of the website from which you linked directly to this website; (3) The date and time you accessed the website; (4) The pages you visited; and (5) The web browser and operating system you used to access the website.
- Restriction on Use. Thurston County reserves the right to restrict access to the Grow Smart, Grow Safe website or its content to anyone at any time without notice. Thurston County may take action in its sole discretion to terminate your permission to use the website or to block or prevent future access to and use of the Grow Smart, Grow Safe website.
- Links to Third Party Websites. The Grow Smart, Grow Safe website may include links to other websites operated by third parties. Thurston County makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked website and does not endorse their content or providers. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
- Legal Disclaimer. The content and materials contained on the Grow Smart, Grow Safe website are for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended as professional advice. Users should seek the help of qualified professionals for expert advice on a particular question. References to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, or manufacturer do not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Thurston County, its officials or employees. Thurston County, its officials and employees assume no responsibility or legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of the information nor do they represent that the use of the information will not infringe privately owned rights and they shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the information.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of the Grow Smart, Grow Safe website is solely at your own risk. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Thurston County expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the website whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Thurston County expressly disclaims any responsibility for the actions of any other user of the website. Thurston County makes no warranty that this website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, current, accurate, complete, or error-free or that the results that may be obtained by use of the website will be accurate or reliable.